Final Paper Submission deadline November 1, 2010
Review of papers and presentation outlines has been completed. Thanks to all for the overwhelming response. If you will not be presenting a paper or making a presentation, please consider participating by attending the 1st T&DI Congress.
This conference will bring together transportation and development researchers, engineers, planners, designers, project managers, construction managers and contractors from around the world to discuss integrated strategies focusing on smart development and efficient multi-modal movement of people and goods to support the economic pulse of our nation and the world.
Information for Authors
The following information is for authors whose paper has been accepted:
- The deadline for submittal of the final paper is November 1, 2010. Please make sure that you address all the reviewer’s comments and recheck the paper preparation guidelines http://www.asce.org/Content.aspx?id=18404 before you resubmit your final paper. Papers will have a maximum length of 10 pages.
- On-line paper submission is required and easy to complete at http://submissions.miracd.com/ASCE/TDI2011/login.asp
- Your attendance at the Congress to present your paper is critical to the success of our 1st Congress. At least one author must be registered for the Congress by January 31, 2011 or the paper will not be published and the presentation will not be included in the program
Information for Presentation Only Speakers
The following information is for speakers whose presentation has been accepted:
- Final presentations should be developed using Microsoft PowerPoint software and sized to be 15-20 minutes in length.
- There is no requirement to submit the presentation prior to the Congress. Your session moderator will contact you for your biographic information and provide session details approximately a month before the Congress.
- The presenter must be registered for the Congress by January 31, 2011 or the presentation will not be included in the program.