On behalf of the Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), we would like to invite you to Structures Congress 2015. Please join us in Portland, Oregon, April 23-25, 2015 at the Oregon Convention Center.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Structures Congress 2015
- Network and make connections with Leaders in your profession.
- Gain Knowledge by attending outstanding technical sessions over 110 from which to choose.
- Earn Professional Development Hours (PDH's) in technical sessions
- Interface with Students and Young Professionals
- Visit Portland for roses, parks, museums, outdoor adventures, great food, microbreweries and much more.
Who Should Attend
- Structural Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Bridge Engineers
- Business Owners
- Researchers working in the structural engineering discipline
- Young Professionals
- Users of ASCE 7, ASCE 41 and ASCE 24
- ASCE/SEI Members in the Pacific Northwest
- Professional Engineers looking for additional PDH opportunities
- Abstracts and Session Proposals Due: June 11, 2014 (CLOSED)
- Notification of Acceptance: September 8, 2014
- Final Publication-ready papers due: January 14, 2015