STRUCTURES CONGRESS 2015:
Start thinking about participating in the Structures Congress 2015 in Portland, Oregon on April 23-25, 2015.
STRUCTURES CONGRESS 2014:
On behalf of the Structural Engineering Institute (SEI) of the American Society
of Civil Engineers (ASCE), we would like to invite you to STRUCTURES CONGRESS
2014. Please join us in Boston, Massachusetts, April 3-5, 2014, at the Sheraton
Boston Hotel and Hynes Convention Center.
This year's Congress features:
- Dynamic technical sessions - choose from more than 120 sessions
- The Council of American Structural Engineers (CASE) Spring Risk Management Convovation
- Numerous networking opportunities with colleagues - more than 1,200 attendees expected
- Renowed keynote speakers in Plenary Session: Ioanni (Yannis) Miaoulis, Ph.D., President and Director of the Boston Museum of Science and Tim Love, AIA, Utile Architecture and Planning
- Pre-Conference Seminars & earn additional PDHs: Post Disaster Safety Evaluations, in cooperation with California Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) and Applied Technology Council (ATC) - 6.0 PDHs or Design of Sustainable Thermal Breaks - 4.0 PDHs
Be Sure to join us at this year's Structures Congress 2014 - and earn up to 18.5 PDHs. We look forward to seeing you in Boston.
Glenn Bell Matt Card
F.SEI, F.ASCE P.E., Aff. M.ASCE
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc. Alfred Benesch & Co