Call FOR PROPOSALS
Final Publication ready papers are due December 18th.
Final papers are 10 - 12 pages. Please follow all copyright and permission requirements, and paper formatting guidelines.
- All presenters are required to register and attend the congress. You are also required to make a power point presentation during your scheduled session.
- The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) does not reimburse or pay the presenter's costs to attend the Congress.
- SEI does provide presenters a reduced registration rate.
- All sessions are 90 minutes. The amount of time slotted for your power point presentation is depended on the number of speakers in your session.
- Final papers are optional for accepted abstracts.
All Final Papers due December 18, 2013 (extensions not possible)
- The login name and password used for the abstract upload to the paper management system are the same for the final paper upload. This cannot be changed to a different login name and password.
- After you upload the final paper you will not have an opportunity to edit or change anything in the paper. This paper will not be reviewed no comments will be provided to authors.
- Final papers are sent to publication department on December 19th and the publishing process starts right away
- Please look carefully at your final paper to make sure you have taken care of all edits before you upload it. This includes spelling, list of all authors, formatting, figure and table numbering, copyright and permission issues.
- Follow the paper formatting guidelines carefully – if you have any questions please contact Donna Dickert, email@example.com.
- All photos need to identify were they came from and who owns them
To document the Structures Congress 2014, proceedings will be published on a CD. Authors of accepted abstracts are strongly encouraged to submit a 10 to 12 page final paper for inclusion in the proceedings. The proceedings will be copyrighted and published by ASCE. It is the author's responsibility to obtain any necessary permissions or approvals from employers, project owners, or clients prior to submission of the final paper for publication. Material included in your submission from previously published sources, including the Internet, may require permission from the copyright holder of that publication or Web site. It is the author's responsibility to obtain the permission for reuse of this material and include the appropriate credit information in the paper.
Questions? Contact Debbie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-295-6095.