Invitation Letter Request Instructions
Please fill out the required fields of name, address, and e-mail address.
- Send requests to Katerina Lachinova at firstname.lastname@example.org and your invitation letter will be prepared and sent by airmail to the address that you provide, and you will receive a copy in PDF format via e-mail.
- Letters may be faxed if requested. Please provide us with a fax number and indicate that you would like the letter faxed in addition to the original airmailed copy.
- Letters cannot be e-mailed or sent directly to the Embassy or U.S. Consulate. ASCE cannot intervene on behalf of the invitees with the Embassy or U.S. Consulate via fax, phone, surface mail, or e-mail.
- U.S. Department of State provides information on traveling to the United States regarding passports, international travel, etc. Their Web site is accessible via http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1264.html.
- If you are unable to obtain a visa, cancellations must be received in writing at ASCE Headquarters by Thursday, April 9, 2009 to receive a refund of registration fees. A $50 Processing fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- ASCE recommends you apply for your Visa at least 30 days prior to your conference travel dates
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com.