Download the Conference Mobile App
Please follow this link https://events.quickmobile.mobi and choose the appropriate app for your device
- Once you have downloaded & accessed your App, tap the Enter Event ID button on the top bar
- Type the Event ID: Pipelines
- Enter your Login Information as follows
- Username: firstnamelastname (no caps or spaces)
- Password: pipelines2014
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you k now you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
Here is a checklist of resources to help you gain approval to attend:
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early-bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues ina post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template to request approval for your attendance.
Order of the Engineer at Pipelines 2014
You are invited to participate in the Order of the Engineer Ceremony to express pride in your profession and commitment to ethical and responsible engineering practices. Over 4,700 engineers have participated in ASCE-led Ring Ceremonies since the summer of 2003. For details, please visit the Special Event page.
Student Days Program
Are you an undergraduate student interesting in construction and pipeline engineering? Apply for the Students Days Program at Pipelines 2014. You can learn real-world engineering practice, meet with recruiters, enjoy exclusive technical tour, and much more. Registration fee, hotel costs and partial food and travel expenses will be covered for selected Candidates. Visit Special Events Page for more information.
From Underground to the Forefront of Innovation and Sustainability
ASCE's specialty annual Pipelines Conference has proven to be the industry leader in technical conferences dedicated to the pipeline industry. Its highly technical program sets it apart from other conferences and as such is always one of the best attended specialty conferences in the country. The 2014 Conference focuses on innovations in pipeline engineering and construction, rehabilitation, materials, risk management, public, and environmental safety, vulnerability assessment, regulatory updates, integrated asset management, development of design guidelines, regulatory updates, and sustainable design and construction practice.
Join us in Portland, Oregon, August 3-6, 2014 for professional enrichment and time to explore!
Sri Rajah, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., G.E., P.Eng, M.ASCE
Scott Gibson, P.E.,M.ASCE
Booth sales now open!
Why should you sponsor?
Don't miss this opportunity to put your products and services in front of thousands of Pipelines professionals at the Pipelines 2014 Conference. By advertising in Pipelines print and digital media, you can reach your target audience before, during, and after the Conference.