Exhibit hall sold out
Please contact Sean Scully at (703) 295-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the waiting list.
Dear Prospective ASCE Pipelines 2012 Exhibitor:
The theme for this conference is "Innovations in Design, Construction, Operations and Maintenance, Doing More with Less". Unfortunately, that has become common operating practice for our utilities, our consultants and our suppliers. It is not an ideal situation, but it is one in which we are still expected to excel. The conference plans on providing several workshops and a substantial offering of papers and presentations that offer assistance in achieving this goal. As exhibitors, you will have the opportunity of assisting this effort by demonstrating the benefits of your products and services to owners and specifiers alike. For 2012, the conference organizers are making an extra effort to attract and support utility members so that they may be better educated to achieve more with less excess effort and expense.
The Pipelines 2012 Conference will be held from August 19 through August 22 in Miami Beach at the beautiful Fontainebleau Miami Beach. This spectacular setting will offer a strong attraction for the attendees and their families and the tropical theme will encourage excellent attendance and participation in the technical program and exhibit hall.
Professionals from across the country and around the world look to ASCE Pipelines as the premier specialty conference focusing on water, wastewater and energy pipeline infrastructure. If your firm serves these industries, this conference is the place to exhibit.
As an exhibitor, the benefits include:
- ASCE's Annual Pipelines Conference has a history of outstanding attendance by industry leaders in all facets of a pipeline installation or asset management project, including owners, specifiers and suppliers
- An excellent technical program not only attracts key pipeline experts to the conference, but also allows exhibitors the opportunity of providing strong technical papers and presentations in support of their exhibits.
- The technical presentations will allow for breaks between sessions (four 15-minute breaks). The program and exhibit hall location will encourage attendance at the exhibits on both Monday and Tuesday.
- The conference includes a Sunday evening Meet and Greet being held in the exhibit hall with refreshments included in the registration fee.
- On Monday, a box luncheon will be held in the exhibit hall, which is also included in the registration fee.
Interesting and attractive sponsorship opportunities, with varying levels of participation, are available to enhance your exhibit experience.
There are a limited number of booths available for exhibitors and space usually fills up quickly for this high-profile conference.
Reserve your space now by contacting Sean Scully at (703) 295-6154 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact either:
George Ruchti at (941) 637-6282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ralph Terrero at (786) 552-8112 or email@example.com.
"We on the conference committee, along with the conference participants, look forward to your participation and attendance at this unique conference.
We are confident that you will find it very beneficial."
Exhibits and Sponsorship Co-Chair
Ralph Terrero, P.E.
Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department
Exhibits and Sponsorship Co-Chair