Online Registration Now Open!
The worldwide market and demand for infrastructure materials and other economic events in recent times forces agencies, engineers, manufacturers, contractors and operators to evaluate all aspects of their pipeline infrastructure projects.
The Pipelines Conference 2010 will be held in Keystone, Colorado and is expected to draw interest from all facets of industry i.e. owners, consultants, academia, contractors, and manufacturers. Participants are expected from around the world. Based upon the conference subject matter, previous ASCE Pipeline specialty conferences and other industry symposiums, it is expected that conference attendance and participation will be upwards of 600 pipeline and related professionals and 60 to 70 exhibitors.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- This conference is an excellent opportunity to assert leadership in the field of pipeline engineering.
- Workshops, technical papers, and panel discussions will be organized to cover special topics and recent regulatory initiatives in the water, wastewater, oil and gas industries. Topics will include: Infrastructure Assessment/Monitoring, Construction, Design, Planning and New/Emerging Technologies.
- ASCE’s Annual Pipeline Specialty Conference has a great history of success. It is one of the best ongoing conferences serving the Pipeline Engineering profession.
- Attendees are focused on areas such as pipeline location and installation, pipeline operation and maintenance, pipeline rehabilitation, risk management, safety, pipeline engineering and construction, pipe materials, corrosion protection, pipeline regulations and case histories, just to name a few. Most likely your products or services would offer solutions in one or more of these areas.
- Excellent venue to display and demonstrate your product and services to the right people.
If you are involved in any way with the pipeline industry we recommend that you attend this annual conference as “good business.”
The Steering Committee invites you to attend Pipelines Conference 2010 in Keystone, Colorado, August 28 - September 1, 2010. We sincerely hope you will participate as a paper presenter, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee.
See you in Keystone!!