Welcome to the International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure 2014
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Learn from and network with industry leaders and sustainable infrastructure practitioners from around the world
- Share latest advances in sustainable infrastructure planning, design, and construction
- Learn new tools and hear the latest research to support sustainable infrastructure
- Learn how to plan infrastructure for climate change and resiliency
- Learn from successful case studies the best examples of sustainable infrastructure
- Understand industry trends and public policy that will lead sustainable development
- Learn about innovative approaches to infrastructure project financing
- Be a contributor to the first comprehensive international conference on infrastructure sustainability and resiliency
Join us in Long Beach, California, November 6-8, 2014, for professional enrichment and time to explore!
William A. Wallace, ENV SP, M.ASCE
Wallace Futures Group, LLC
John Crittenden, P.E., M.ASCE
Georgia Institute of Technology
Why should you sponsor?
Don't miss this opportunity to put your products and services in front of thousands of ASCE professionals at the International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure 2014. By advertising in ISCI's print and digital media, you can reach your target audience before, during, and after the Conference.