GUIDANCE FOR PRESENTERS AND MODERATORS
Papers will be presented in two formats:
Oral presentations (in designated technical sessions)
Poster presentations (in designated poster display areas)
The following guidance briefly indicates how each format should be submitted for presentation.
ORAL PRESENTERS (Powerpoint)
- For each session, all Ppt presentations will be loaded on a single USB drive on the day prior to the session, and then loaded on the Session Room computer before the session.
- Please go to the Speakers Preparation Room (King George Room) where a student volunteer will assist you in loading your Ppt presentation on the USB drive for your session.
- If you are late in submitting your Ppt presentation, please have your own USB drive ready to give the Moderator well before the start of your Session. The moderator will load your Ppt on to a computer in the Session Room.
- Each oral presentation usually shall not exceed 15 minutes, including a brief question session.
- Session moderators will ensure strict timing in the running of their sessions.
- Posters shall not exceed the overall dimensions of 1.2m x 1.2m (4ft x 4ft), and may be landscape or portrait layout.
- Posters for all tracks will be displayed for a full day centrally in the Congress venue. Your poster will displayed the same day oral presentations are presented for its corresponding track.
- Bring your poster to a Poster Room (Windsor Room) at the start of each day. Student volunteers and you will place your poster in a designated display area. At the end of each day, the volunteers will dismantle the posters, so that you can retrieve your poster from the Windsor Room.
- You are encouraged to be at your poster during at least one coffee break.
- At the discretion of Track Chairs, if openings occur in technical sessions, you also may be invited to give an oral presentation of your paper, so you may want to have a Ppt presentation ready.
- The presentations for your session should be loaded on the Session Room computer well before the session begins.
- Please be present in your session room 15 minutes before your session starts.
- Also, please ensure strict time keeping for your session.