For a Full Schedule of Committee Meetings, CLICK HERE.
You asked. We listened.
You’re guaranteed a cost-effective program that will provide you a full-spectrum view of dozens of geotechnical aspects.
From intensive short courses to a comprehensive range of technical sessions including case history evaluation, numerical modeling, field testing, monitoring, rehabilitation and more, your time and money will be well spent.
Click here to register. Register by January 30th to receive lower advance rates.
CORPORATE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: Exhibits and Sponsorships
There are some things that just go together...
Your company. Your products. Your services. Our attendees.
Booth space is limited so Click here to reserve prime space before they are gone.
New multi-year video and congress mobile app sponsorships now available. Click here to learn more.
EDUCATION. NETWORKING. SOLUTIONS.
Acquire the knowledge and resources available only at the 2013 Geo-Congress.
Earn up to 33 PDHs by attending the annual 2013 Geo-Congress.
Gain expert insight in 300+ educational opportunities. Click here for information.
Learn from industry leaders and integrate proven best practices into your business experiences. Design the program that's right for you by selection sessions from:
- 3 distinguished lectures: Terzaghi, Peck, and Seed.
- 9 keynote lectures by prominent leaders in the geo-profession.
- 5 special panel sessions.
- 6 concurrent technical tracks packed with presentations about the latest practices and geotechnical research.
- Short Courses - 3 half-day and 4 full-day courses.
- 2 Technical Tours, plus one Wine Country Tour.
Make the right connection by actively networking.
No other event puts you face-to-face with some of the most respected authorities in the geo-profession from around the globe. Engage peers in education sessions, at networking events, and on the Exhibit Floor to gain new insights and enhance your professional network.
Identify the solutions and partners you need to solve problems and mitigate risk.
More than 90 companies will converge on the 2013 Geo-Congress exhibit floor. Take full advantage of unlimited opportunities to see innovative new products and services demonstrated and to speak one-on-one with knowledgeable solutions providers.
What's new in 2013.
- Expert speakers with longer presentations to give you in-depth analysis of challenges facing geo-professionals on the job and in the classroom.
- A new program providing a guided Geo-Congress experience for students, ensuring full conference engagement, career path development, and student competitions.
- AGP Ethics for Geotechnical Engineering - 3 Hour workshop.
- A more robust Geo-Congress Smartphone application -- Get Connected.
- Lower conference hote rate of $155/ night.