Tampa Bay is the largest open-water estuary in Florida. Ponce de Leon
began his search for the Fountain of Youth just south of Tampa Bay.
Today, Tampa Bay promises ageless adventure as it touches Tampa,
St. Petersburg and Clearwater, and 35 white sand beaches on barrier
islands along the Gulf of Mexico. Come and enjoy the sunsets!
• Fishing by day for redfish, snook, tarpon, cobia, grouper, snapper,
• Canoeing down the peaceful Hillsborough River and up Flint Creek,
past ’gators sunbathing on logs!
• Taking in world-class animal habitats, thrill rides, and live
entertainment for the family at Busch Gardens!
• Catching a whiff of cigars and listening to the beat of the streets
of Ybor City – Tampa’s nightlife capital!
• Museums, fine restaurants, sea breezes, warm sand, beautiful natural
habitats, and our exciting conference venue – the dramatic Tampa
Marriott Waterside, the region’s newest hotel, on the Bay!