|Call | Exhibits | Sponsorship|
Electrical Transmission and Substation Structures Conference 2015
Branson, Missouri, September 27-October 1, 2015.
The State-of-the-Industry Forum for Transmission and Substation Engineers
- Discover Technical Knowledge
- Hear Project Case Studies
- Find Real-World Solutions
- Watch Vendors Demonstrate Products and Services
Now accepting abstract for consideration. All abstract due September 10, 2014
The ASCE/SEI ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION &SUBSTATION STRUCTURES CONFERENCE is recognized as the must-attend conference that focuses specifically on transmission line and substation structures and foundation construction issues. This event - for utilities, suppliers, contractors, and consultants -offers an ideal setting for learning and networking.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Expand your knowledge at technical sessions on transmission line and substation structures and foundations.
2. Earn professional development hours (PDH's) by attending technical sessions and workshops.
3. Network with global leaders and colleagues working with high-voltage transmission structures around the world.
4. Connect with exhibitors showcasing state-of-the-art products, services, and solutions for your transmission line and substation projects.
5. Discover Midwestern hospitality and enjoy over 100+ live entertainment venues. Travel to Branson has never been easier as it is centrally located within a day's drive of one-third of the United States.