October 9 - 12, 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
ASCE Convention 2015
October 11 -14, 2015
Sunday through Wednesday
New York City, New York
Have you marked your calendar? Don't miss the launch of the ASCE 2015 Convention with its new format, respected technical and educational programming, exciting behind the scenes technical tours, and enhanced short courses. ASCE will be going back to its roots where it all began in 1869.
Top 5 Reason to be in New York City at ASCE 2015!
- New York City is one of the greenest and safest large cities in the United States and offers an abundance of Civil Engineering accomplishments.
- The conference offers up to 24 Professional Development Hours (PHDs) of continuing education delivered via Concurrent Sessions, Short Courses, Technical Tours, and General Sessions.
- New York City is a global transportation hub. The city is easily accesible from anywhere in the world with competitively prices airfare and many reliable, inexpensive options to get around once you've arrived that are available 24/7.
- You'll never run out of choices in New York City, which is home to 24,000 restaurants and offers one of the most progressive arts and cultural scenes in the world.
- For the 145th year in a row, ASCE's convention provides you valuable education, exciting Keynote Speakers, and excellent professional networking opportunities.