2014 marks the 100th anniversary of the opening of the Panama Canal, a remarkable engineering achievement that led ASCE to name the canal one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World in 1994.
- Program topics such as Giga projects focusing on construction, financial, political, and engineering aspects
- EWB-USA credit course: earn college credit or CEUs for your professional development
- Tours of the Panama Canal, a 50-mile waterway considered one of the seven wonders of the modern world
- Keynote speaker: Jorge Quijano, CEO of the Panama Canal Authority
- Tour the historical ruins of Panama City. Experience the history of this incredible location.